USB 2.0 Cable for Optical Drive
The easiest and simplest way to attach an internal SATA optical drive externally to laptops via the USB port. This is the perfect solution for those that are using the notebook's optical drive bay to add a 2nd hard drive. You can then use the cable to easily attach the optical drive.
- Connect internal SATA optical drive externally
- Slot-loading or Tray-loading drive compatible
- Use with 9.00mm, 9.5mm, and 12.7mm CD/DVD Optical drives
- Compatible with laptop's USB port
- USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1)
- Use with optical drives with SATA (slimline/slim SATA) interface
- No external power required
- The length of cable is 18"
- Optical drive not included
- Pouch not included
We Also Recommend