USB 2.0 Cable to connect HDD, SSD, or ODD (optical DVD drive) externally
The easiest and simplest way to attach an internal SATA optical drive externally to laptops via the USB port. Also includes an adapter so you can attach a 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD. This is the perfect solution for those that are using the notebook's optical drive bay to add a 2nd hard drive. You can then use the cable to easily attach the optical drive.
- Cable to connect internal SATA optical drive externally via USB
- Also includes adapter to connect 2.5" SATA hard drives or SSD
- Can be used for cloning SSDs / HDDs, backup and archiving
- Compatible with laptop's USB port (USB 2.0 and previous USB versions)
- Use with optical drives with SATA interface
- No external power required
- No external case needed to attach your optical drive externally--minimize travel weight and bulk
- Length of cable is 18"
- Includes nylon carrying pouch
- Optical drive, HDD, SSD not included
We Also Recommend