Newmodeus die-cast aluminum caddies
Newmodeus caddy enclosures are manufactured in die-cast aluminum to dissipate heat from the HDD / SSD to help prevent overheating of the drive. The metal caddy enclosure also serves as a ground and also helps in reducing “noise”. All interface boards found in Newmodeus caddies have a built-in ferrite bead and capacitor. The ferrite bead is used to filter noise. The capacitor acts as a power reservoir to minimize any power fluctuations, thus ensuring an even, steady flow of power. We design and manufacture our products for high-end high performance applications.
Newmodeus has been manufacturing caddies for over 15 years and is the leading manufacturer of HDD/SSD caddies.
- Die-cast aluminum metal enclosure manufactured to strict tolerances / dimensions
- Caddy metal enclosure provides heat dissipation for drive--reducing drive overheating
- Caddy metal enclosure serves as ground and helps reduce EMI noise
- Built-in ferrite bead to filter noise, reducing chances of data errors
- On-board capacitor to maintain steady power draw reduces chances of data errors
- Light-weight die-cast aluminum
- Drives mount securely to bottom of caddy with four screws provided
- Pre-configured with screw-holes for industry standard bracket mounting
- Quality product and outstanding support & service